Hello LS19 fans,
1. Lavender plant removed from the air when washing
2. Grains removed from the straw
3rd train exchanged for diesel locomotive
4. All overhead lines of the train traffic away sodas so you can load and unload the wooden car
5. Hoisting crane installed at the sawmill
6. Hoisting crane installed at railway silo west
7. Overview board Placeable (to be found under Decoration). Thus, everyone can choose the location itself where it should be. The blackboard can be sold and repositioned at any time
become. The blackboard does not cause any daily costs.
8. New varieties of white cabbage, red cabbage and lettuce incorporated.
9. ClipDistances optimized.
10.Are ramps in the fuel refinery lowered (hung slightly in the air).
11. Parking car on open space port / BGA removed.
13.Raiffeisen built on the harbor as a point of sale for many more products and fruit varieties.
14.Dekoration and signs installed.
Hereby I make my converted Felsbrunn 1.3 standard fruit available to all. The farm I have put on a different terrain and the stables of the animals are also housed in the farm. Also, I have a few small things built with you have to explore yourself. The launch vehicles and takeoff fields are also changed. I hope you like my processed Felsbrunn.Einige open spaces are also available. I have done my best and the log is up on the bush01 which is a bug of Giants error-free. Still, I do not exclude errors that were not apparent to me. If someone finds fault, please let me know.
I will try to change that.
The PDAMap version 1.3 standard fruit is now in several sections scanned, assembled by hand and included in this version for the first time.
Much has been rebuilt, replaced or redesigned what a new score vorraussetzt. The log is so far except for the errors caused by Giants own error and error messages. Still, I do not exclude minor inattention on my part in the design of the map, such as: floating objects, etc ,
On the installation of a Wurzelfruchtlagers I deliberately omitted because there are already several possibilities of mods that allow anyone to place on the open spaces his silos themselves.
And now I wish you much fun with the Felsbrunn
MC / Jürgen
Motorboot mit Sound und Beat von Maulwurf 63 , Kaufbare Hallen von Vertex Dezign , Strohlager von Hasco , Schneidwerksregal von San Andreas , NewVehicleShop :Dachschilder: Kirtz Pierr , ShopUmbau: Joerg_B , Deko: AllgäuerGarde, Claas_Evolution, speedy77.