– Fixed bugs with autoloading bales that made the trailers only use the 1.80 meter bale configuration.
53′ (16.15 meter) Dropdeck Trailer with Configurable Body Options
– Many tire configurations.
– Standard trailer cost is $55,500.
– Body configurations include:
– Tipper Body (cost $42,000) Capacity 106,625 Liters.
– Logging Forks (cost $3,500)
– Can carry 2 stacks of 8 meter logs easily.
– Frame, tipper, logging forks, cover, and rims are color selectable.
– Optional rear hitch.
– Hydraulic Actuated Supports for those heavy loads.
– Tire configurations include:
– Lizard Standard Dual, BKT Wide Flotation, Trelleborg T-404 Standard, Trelleborg T-404 Wide, Nokian Standard, Nokian Wide and Nokian Dual.
– Turn signals blink sequential for added effect.
– Rear work lights added for those late farming nights.
– There are 4 different trailers in this pack.
– Bale capacities for the trailers in this pack are:
42 1.8 Meter Square Bales
42 2.2 Meter Square Bales
42 2.4 Meter Square Bales
42 1.25 Meter Round Bales
42 1.50 Meter Round Bales
34 1.80 Meter Round Bales
12 Round Cotton Bales
3 Square Cotton Bales
-To use autoload, key “B” starts and stops loading.
Then key “Y” is for unloading bales using the left mouse button to place them where desired or to unload them directly to the bed for manual unloading.
After unloading, key “Y” must be pressed again to “reset” the autoloading process for the next load.
– Any comments, suggestions, or to report bugs, email [email protected]