I always wanted a single greenhouse to produce as many products as IRL a greenhouse can produce.
– Changed the plant i3d for pumpkins and carrots
– Fixed missing texture for flowers pallets
– Fixed pallets sizes (all should be 1000 liters)
– Fixed selling prices for products (some were overpriced, some too cheap to produce)
– Increased production rate on greenhouse
– Fixed some errors in the garden plot
Possibly the last update for this (only fixes and if I will find something nice to add, like a new mushroom i3d)
This is realistic version of the greenhouse on industrial scale that now produce alongside the base-game lettuce, tomato and strawberry, new crops as: melon, watermelon, cabbage, red cabbage, flowers, pumpkin, cucumber, onion, cauliflower, potato, cotton, soybean, sugarbeet, bean, pea, mushroom, eggplant, hops chili and bell pepper. I even added tree saplings (spruce only spawns, don’t know how to change)
The recipes uses water, seeds, lime, manure, solid fertilizer, wood chips and empty pallets (last one is buyable from the store or can be produced by my sawmill platinum; other empty pallets may work)
The spawning area can be a mess because of the different types of pallets spawned.
It includes a selling point that should work with any pallets goods (PRODUCT category)
Prices set to make worth of the ingredients and favorizes the new products.