In the run-up, I’m not a modder, I just tried to rebuild the & .38 from 17 because it looks a bit thin with Deutz in 19.
Unfortunately, I did not succeed in a few things
– Ic control I do not get to run or completely removed
– Fronthydraulik remains folded because of the Ic when coupling
– the front axle is missing the planetary gear and behind the wheel hub
– Upper links are missing in front and behind
– Tires are just normal and care the other 2 options are not he is then without wheels in the shop
– Hoses do not go to the tractor of eg trailer or something
– Light goes on but the headlights do not shine except the tail light but this emits even when the light is off
The rest is a tractor works well as far as I can judge very well as you can see in the picture, he pulls the plow, also with helpers. Have the 6.61 sounds taken from here because he has previously brought about paths from where else.
Hope that one can start something and finish it.
madabub, fruktor, Manuel Leithner, Mooses (LS17) und Bavaria