A Hud to display the productions that need attention from Achimobil.
– Adjustment of the settings so that they are saved in the modsettings folder on the multplayer client
– The display is now also hidden in the Global Company Production menu
– By popular request, when displaying for sale, the from where is swapped with what for better planning of pallet sales
– RU translations updated (thanks to nagor)
– Fixed a bug in the settings dialog for full productions
Developed for the NF march, but is compatible with all Global Company productions.
The mod shows in an overlay the productions in a list that …
– have no raw materials and therefore stand still
– which run empty within the next 72 hours and have less than 75% fill level.
This list is sorted according to the remaining term, the empty ones appear first and then in ascending order based on the remaining term.
For the remaining term, productions that have been switched off by the user or that are not taken into account will be taken into account.
If a raw material is not required for an activated production line, it is also not displayed.
It also shows the sales opportunities, where goods from the productions or from the silos can be sold at the best prices.
But only if the Tunis sales price trigger is installed and activated.
In addition, at least 100k liters must be available for sale in a warehouse or production facility and the price set in the sales price trigger must be exceeded.
Via the settings dialog (standard LShift + LCTRL + P), the productions can be ignored individually for goods deliveries and goods sales.
– Global Company.
– Sales price trigger from Tunis, if you also want to display the sales prices, is optional.
Thanks to Klaus_Ferrano for the store icon.
Explanation of the settings that are not yet possible via the in-game menu:
– true = Positions the display below the display of the Vehicle Inspector Mod
– false = fixed position
– only minNeededAmount can be adjusted here to the amount from which the production may be displayed.
The share is only allowed with the original link from Modhoster or soon from the Giants ModHub.
Erstellt von Achimobil.
Für die Preisanzeige wird der Mod Verkaufspreisauslöser von Tunis benötigt.
Danke an Klaus_Ferrano für das Store Icon.