Welcome to Oakfield Farm this is a realistic map set in the area of Gloucestershire UK.
Changelog version 126.96.36.199
1 Fields not showing up on courseplay fixed.
2 Floating tree at stables. Fixed.
3 Tweaks to the snow mask to show all triggers.
4 Black hedge at pig farm fixed.
5 New improved fps script.
6 Added animated door in the green shed next to silage clamp.
7 fixed gold nugget at empire stores.
8 Tweaks to some building lods
9 Tweaked the wool spawn point so will help with spawn issues.
10 fixed grass showing on pda map when some fields were cultivated
11 fixed green bin in lavender forest
12 Totally new improved unique real textures for all the multi fruit fillplanes along with new huds for lime and compost. (made by Kimg)
13 Realistic prices and yields for each multi fruit making them more interesting. (this_is_gav)
14 Changed the price of selling compost to a more realistic price
15 tyre floating near a small tin shed fixed
16 interactive zone markers can now be turned off in your game settings
17 silo capacity changed from 100.000 – 500.000
At the moment no new save game will be needed.
– This map includes all Farming Simulator 17 features.
– This map has additional fruits = Oats, Rye , Spelt , Millet. Fertilizer = Lime, compost. (pc only)
– Includes GMKFC mod (pc only)
– Custom crop/Grass textures with many other new textures for ground foliage etc.
– Two farms (Cows and Sheep) (Pigs and Chickens).
– Realistic map with everything from the real life area modelled and positioned.
– New plough texture.
– Detailed interior farm house
– Full seasons support with many new seasons textures and models (snowmen iccles etc.).
– 3 sell points,BGA etc.
– 48 fields small/medium/large which are all to scale and correctly positioned from real life.
– Real google image PDA map.
– 2 large placeable areas which have to be bought before you can place buildings.
– Over 100 new models made by myself.
– Forestry,sawmill area and missions all included.
– Chopped straw (pc only).
– Various custom sounds across the map.
– Multi terrain angle (pc only)
If you would like to use any objects,textures,scripts etc please either ask Oxygendavid or Bulletbill83. Thanks
I Hope you all like this map. -Oxygendavid.