Do you want to know what other Players are doing? Or you need to keep an eye on your (AI) helpers? Or if your Stock is hungry?
The Inspector shows you:
– your vehicle (bold) with all of the attached implements and up to two trailers (with cargo),
– all vehicles controlled by helpers (marked with an *) or other players (with name),
– all combines or vehicles that still have load (even uncontrolled ones),
– combines with over 80% load are shown in yellow,
– warning if productivity is below 100%,
– warning if Wool pallete is over 90% capacity,
– if someone has the light beacon activated a “!” is shown,
– water warning,
– vehicles with below 10% Fuel have additional info (Schlüter Super Trac 2500 VL [email protected]%), if below 4% a warning is shown in red color.
New and improved:
– CTRL + W – toggle full and short output,
– CTRL + D – toggle black or white text,
– CTRL + A – display on/off.
Very good mod and I like it very much
It will better if it would show more than two implements fill levels.
I want to attach at least 3 trailers and the 3rd does not appear in the inspector…